Monday, June 24, 2013

Thai Taste: Revisit

Awhile back, I did a review of our favorite Thai restaurant, Thai Taste.  At one point, I mentioned that I also love the Basil Fried Rice.  Well, Tim and I went there the other night and that's what I got, so I thought I'd post a quick picture and review.

The rice is a bit spicy--that's standard (I asked if it could be medium, and the waitress assured me that it always came fairly spicy).  You can see bits of red and green bell pepper mixed in, along with strips of beef (you can choose beef, chicken, pork, or a combo).  The price for one type of meat is around $10, and the combo is closer to $12.  And of course, the star of the dish is Thai basil--whole leaves that are wilted into it.  It gives the whole dish a yummy, herby flavor.  I'm not sure what type of sauce the whole thing is stir-fried in, but it's delicious.  I highly recommend it!

Website:  Thai Taste

No comments:

Post a Comment